Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Yipee!

Hello P.O.R.C. lovers!

Welcome to our new blog and corresponding website. I am so excited to get this baby off the ground and out into the world.

I believe there is a time when we all need to ask for the help of others. Today is that day. I would love to know what YOU all want me to blog about.

I've been thinking about offering tips and ideas about home remodeling, and cabinet making. I've toyed with offering furniture design ideas. What about shop tools or techniques? I've even thought I could offer advice in everyday life choices based on my experiences.

What do you want from me? This is your chance to give your input and help to define my posts from the beginning. Feel free to contact me directly or reply below with your thoughts about the new site and about my future ramblings of the brain.

Thanks for checking in. Check back soon for my first of many coffee inspired shares.

Cheers.
Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment